At APU International school our rooted belief in quality education as a catalyst for success and lifelong learning is a pathway for a better life. Our desire to make affordable American education accessible to all students is made possible through scholarships to qualified students as they pursue our pathway to American education.
Graduates of APU have the distinct advantage of merit-based scholarships for higher education locally and abroad. Our partnerships with top American Universities such as ASU, VCU, and UMKC, allow our students exclusive access to the best schools in the world. With 95% of APU graduates receiving scholarships from world-renowned universities, in the USA and Vietnam, quality higher education is an obtainable future for our students.
APU International school offers financial aid to new and enrolled students of our K-12 school. APU awards financial aid to qualified students who demonstrate academic excellence and meet our GPA criteria of 4.0. Scholarships are reviewed based on the order in which they are received, with priority given to previously enrolled students. A panel of advisors reviews all applicants and awards scholarships based on merit. APU students are eligible to reapply each year if they meet the academic requirements necessary for a scholarship. Scholarships are allocated yearly and applied to APU’s curriculum costs. Scholarships do not cover our College Bridge Program.
If you have any questions concerning tuition costs or scholarships that you can’t find the information for on our website, please contact our registrar department for accurate and immediate assistance.
Think you qualify for a scholarship? Check out our eligibility requirements and apply today.
- All currently enrolled students of APU International School or students applying for their first year at APU are eligible for scholarships.
- Annual scholarships to K-12 students are awarded to students who maintain a 4.0 GPA.
- Newly enrolled students to APU wishing to apply for a scholarship will undergo an interview as well as a review of their academic records.
- New APU students should apply for scholarships one term in advance, giving the panel time to review academic records.
- Enrolled APU students should apply for scholarships at least one month before the start of the academic school year.
To apply for an academic scholarship, please contact our registrar department at APU by email at email@example.com
Scholarships are awarded based on student’s academic excellence, and the value of the award varies based on the student. Scholarship funds fluctuate based on partnership allocated funds, donations, and sponsors. For the most accurate information, apply today!